Feel like you are missing out on all the fun that is the Sundance Film Festival every January? Well have no fear – we’ve got you covered. Canyons has partnered with Sundance Institute for our summer film series, taking place every Friday in August in our Resort Village. We’ve got a killer line-up this year, with some of the best Sundance films from the past couple of years for you to enjoy. Umbrella Bar will be open for food/drinks during the movie, but outside picnics, blankets, and chairs are also allowed. Bring your friends, bring a blanket, and enjoy the beautiful mountain evenings we have at Canyons Resort.
- Friday, August 9 – Senna (2011)
- Friday, August 16 – Chasing Ice (2012)
- Friday, August 23rd – Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Friday, August 30th – The Summit (2013)
- Friday, September 6 – Community Choice – Let your voice be heard and vote online for the 5th and final film of the summer – www.sundance.org/utah
All screenings are free and will take place under the stars in the Resort Village at sunset, approximately between 8:30pm – 9:00pm. Feel like being social? Take pictures and share them with us! Use #sundancelocals and @canyonsresort when you upload your photos on Instagram and they’ll be added to our photo gallery. See you there party people!